King & Company provides a broad range of services to corporations, not-for-profit organizations, and individuals. We work with clients in a wide range of industries and sectors. As a local accounting firm, we strive to provide unparalleled service to all of our clients. Our team of professional accountants have solutions to all your accounting needs.
Accounting and Compliance
King & Company offers a wide variety of accounting services to help you and your business achieve your goals. We are committed to building lasting relationships so we fully understand your business and can tailor our services to optimize the benefits and value you receive.
- Financial statement preparation
- Cash flows
- Controllership duties
Audit and Assurance Services
We provide independent audit and assurance services for a broad range of clients and industries. We have very little staff turnover, which ensures you’ll have the same staff performing your assurance services from year to year. King & Company’s Partners are actively involved with all of our clients and we will clearly communicate the results of the services performed.
Some of our assurance services are as follows:
- Financial statement audits and reviews
- Audits on compliance with corporate polices
- Audits on compliance with other third party criteria
- Audits of internal controls within an organization
- Trust reviews
We build close relationships with you and your business so we can implement tax strategies that save you money. These strategies are specifically tailored to your individual situations for tax minimization, wealth preservation and succession planning.
- Tax preparation for:
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Estates and trusts
- Tax Planning
- GST/HST compliance and planning
- Estate taxes
- Corporate reorganizations
There are numerous business decisions that your business will face on a daily basis and King & Company is here to assist you with these decisions.
- Business start-up and growth strategies
- Succession planning
- Organizational structure
- Internal control assessments
- Business process improvement
- Software selection
- Buying/selling a business